Thursday, June 6, 2013

Herbalife Day 1

As many of my friends know, I've been battling weight problems since my BF (now husband) and I went through a rough patch 2 years ago. I have tried Duromine, a controlled drug that drives me nuts at night cause I can't sleep although effective (I become very very moody and glum). I've tried BottomSlim and paid a hefty sum that showed little results. I even went for Lipsonix and Coolsculpt on my inner and outer thighs (Effective for Liposonix on the outer thigh but no difference on the inner thigh - Coolsculpt).

Now, with my friends' introduction, Imma try Herbalife! Here's the plan I have laid out for myself for today till the day I fly off for my honeymoon (6th to 14th Jun):
Morning
3 caps x Herbal Aloe Concentrate with 200ml of cold water or milk (optional)
2 tabs x Cell-U-Loss
1 tab x Total Control
1/2 tsp x Herbal Concentrate with 200ml of cold water
3 tbsp x Formula 1 MRP with 500ml of cold water
Water consumption: ~1Litre with the water needed to swallow the tabs.

Lunch
3 caps x Herbal Aloe Concentrate with 200ml of cold water
2 tabs x Cell-U-Loss
1 tab x Total Control
1/2 tsp x Herbal Concentrate with 200ml of cold water
3 tbsp x Formula 1 MRP with 500ml of cold water
Water consumption: ~1Litre

Snack/Tea break
3 tbsp x Formula 1 MRP with 500ml of cold water mixed with 250ml of non-sugar fruit juice
1 slice x fruit

Dinner
3 caps x Herbal Aloe Concentrate with 200ml of cold water
2 tabs x Cell-U-Loss
Normal dinner (Nothing too oily etc)
Water consumption: ~250ml

Guaranteed total water consumption for the day: 2.5L (I heard the daily recommended amount of water to drink is 4L.)

From what my friends tell me, its not advisable to take Total Control or Herbal Concentrate after 5pm cause it contains caffeine equivalent to 1 cup of coffee each unless you're on Subaru Challenge or something. Hahaha.

Anyway, from how my day went, I can safely say, if you haven't tried MRP before, good luck! It smelled so delicious after mixing and the total opposite from what I pictured it to taste like in my mind. ROFL. I knew it was gonna be bad, I just didn't expect to make me wanna throw up.

I usually take 3 slices of bread (whichever is available) with a thick layer or peanut butter on top of a layer of butter PLUS either a slice of cheese or a meat patty. LOL. To me, breakfast is the most important meal of my day. Lunch normally would consist of just like 1/3 of the normal rice serving with heaps of meat and vege (I normally order 3 sides, 2 meat and 1 veg mostly, and some days, I order 2 each). As for dinner, I eat just 1 mouthful of rice, with 1 serving of meat, 1 serving of veg and soup.

You can imagine the torture I'm experiencing right now. Lol.

The Herbal Concentrate and Aloe are both sour, and very easy to swallow for me. I generally like sour stuff and my tolerance for sour things is high. So most people may find it mutha-sour. Hahaha.

I don't have a weighing scale in my new home. :( Wonder why we never got one. I'll update my weight when I get the chance to!

No comments:

Post a Comment