Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dear all, please take time to read :)

Firstly, I'd like to thank all readers who've been supporting my blog. I hope you find the information and tips I have shared useful to you.





My partner and I have a dream, a dream to create an apparel brand that signifies kinship and family bonding, something we adore and very much believe, and thus the creation of My Dear, Amber. With months of planning and execution, we finally think we're ready to launch.

We have a long route ahead of us to achieve our dream and it will be delightful if you can be part of our journey. We will greatly appreciate if you can support our cause by Liking us on My Dear, Amber’s facebook page: and subscribe to our newsletter either through our facebook page or livejournal shop. :)

Do share our facebook page around too if you may, otherwise we are glad you spared some of your precious time on us and we would like to express our sincere thanks.

Thank you all for taking time to read this and hope you may find something you fancy!

Love,
Eric and Carol
My Dear, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment