Friday, November 2, 2012

Slim Spa

Hello ladies, I'm back to update you guys on my weight loss project I've blogged about awhile back.

Slim Spa has got to be the most expensive, most useless slimming product I have ever used in my life.

Why the sudden change of tone? The slimming effects stopped after 2 weeks, at 3kg weight loss. And then it just came crashing back from then. I even put back on 2kg ON TOP of what I started with. That's terrible.

I also suffered very severe gastric pains from the poor instructions of when to take the pills given on the slimming product box. Even though I wasn't sure I was seeing better results after the initial weight loss, I pressed on. I really needed to lose that few kilos before the wedding shoot.

I fell very ill after finishing the products. Severe headaches/migraines and gastric pains haunted me for 2 weeks. I lost 5kg because of that.

Blessing or not, I did manage to fit very nicely into my gowns. I didn't even need to go in from bottom-up. But it all came at a price.

Well, ladies who are just as desperate as I was, who are putting on weight despite trying every means to lose them, I feel your pain. I really do.

While I understand fully that results differ from each individual, I wanted a proper explanation as to why I piled on extra weight even on a slimming product that failed to achieve weight loss for me. And the burning sensation I get in my stomach that makes me burp and barf all the time. So I tried calling SlimSpa to complain about their products. Their reply was that I should try their detox products for a month before attempting to use the rest of the slimming product line.

Was the experience worth $360+? It was worth it. Now I know never to introduce ANYONE to SlimSpa unless they want disappointments.

No comments:

Post a Comment