Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bridal fitting

Hubby to be and I went for our first bridal fitting at Feline Bridal. To be very honest, I never had a good impression of the bridal studio mainly because of the poor reviews I have read on various wedding forums and the poor surprise visit to the studio.

I was lucky that day. My MUA who helped me with my fitting was extremely patient despite my arse being too wide for nearly half the gowns she brought me. I am severely pear shaped. Lol.

We took less than 3 hours to settle on 5 gowns and 2 suits.

We met a photographer who happened to be in the studio that day and readily decided on him.

Here are photos of 4 of 5 outfits from the bridal fitting that my sneaky groom took. ;)

The first one I tried was a winner for both of us. Loved the mermaid ends.

Decided on this one cause it was something totally not my style but somehow grew on me. ;)

Well, the photo doesn't do any justice to the gown at all.

Last but not least, I traded kwa for this. Picked from my pretty conservative groom. (He always jokes about me wearing a tudong for our wedding =______=)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment