Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Get slim.

Okay ladies. We know how hard it is to get into shape for THE day. Especially with a job like mine, I have more time for tea breaks than the amount of time I really spend on tasks at work.

I used to be hooked onto a slimming drug that helped heaps with curbing my humongous appetite prescribed by doctor. I think its the same one a famous blogger is still currently taking to maintain her new found slim figure. I find slimming drugs harmful.

Let me tell you why. That drug I used to take gave me abundance energy and makes my heart work really hard. At times of the day, I get jitters and heart burns. I'd feel like I was gonna get a heart attack. Years later, my body got so used to the drug that my energy level dropped tremendously when I tried to stop. It made me look older. I also felt older. I couldn't concentrate nor was it easy for me to remember things.

It was a miserable period struggling to stay off it and still accept how much weight I have doubled back on. I felt terrible about myself.

For friends who have known me for years would know that I have battled bulimia and anorexia during my younger days. It had severe effects on my wellbeing. Thus finding comfort in slimming drugs that I didn't have to sacrifice for. Or so I thought.

At my "happiest" state, I was 62.8kg on the weighing scale. I'm 1.64m. Slimmest at 53kg when I first joined my company. I tried going to the gym to lose weight healthily. I felt slightly better going to the gym twice a week but it did not help my weight loss attempt at all. Lol.

Putting on nearly 10kg in a year is A LOT.

My parents told me that I needed help that day I went back home to stay. They swept 3 boxes of SlimSpa Slimming Essence and 2 boxes of SlimSpa BodyWorx off the counters of Guardian and told me to try it. Lol. I said why not. I'm already unhappy anyway. Maybe this would give the extra boost I very much need.

I think its been roughly 2 weeks now. The dose for $360+ is only for 26 days. I have religiously followed the regime and I must say, I feel a difference. I feel better. I don't feel like eating every minute of the day. As much. But what I like about it is that it doesn't give me jitters like most slimming products would. It doesn't keep me awake at night either.

My colleagues did mention about me looking "less bloated". I FEEL less bloated too. But I don't think the effects are as prominent and consistent as the first few days'.

I haven't had the guts to weigh myself on the digital scale. Hope to be pleasantly surprised when I do.

Wish me luck!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment