Thursday, August 23, 2012

Photoshoot Ideas

So we've planned for our shoot to be on October 3rd 2012, a Wednesday.

To be very honest, I am pretty psyched about it especially after the bridal fitting. I think it'll be really awesome with all the ideas we have.

1. One of our must go locations is IKEA. Reason being, we actually developed liking for each other during a trip to IKEA. It holds special memories plus I think it'll be pretty cool!

2. Garden by the Bay. We saw how amazing a couple's photos turned out with the effects at night. Groom loves nature, and I can be his insect repellent. :)

3. We both enjoy a good beer so I thought we should try to have a shoot in a bar. And besides, we got together in a bar too! It was 1-TwentySix. But it's kinda out of the way if you have to plan all the shoot in a day. So that's out of the question. We'd have to find another bar like Timbre (especially with a live band behind) if we decide on a bar shoot.

Another idea is that we can shoot in the middle of a traffic light. With the cars as a backdrop. OR. Crazy idea, outside a MRT station. I hope to back up these ideas with concept photos I find on the Internet. Will update!

No comments:

Post a Comment